We are proud to announce the immediate availability of SDDM 0.14.0.
- New sddm.conf option EnableAvatars (useful for slow filesystems)
- New sddm.conf option UserAuthFile on the XDisplay section to change the default Xauthority file name and path.
- New sddm.conf option SessionLogFile on XDisplay and WaylandDisplay sections to change the default user session log location.
- ComboBox now exposes the arrow background color as "arrowColor" property.
- New "style" theme configuration for QtQuick Controls 2.0.
- Require Qt 5.6 or better.
- Enable HiDPI support.
- Refresh sessions list.
- Always fallback to an embedded theme if no suitable theme is found.
- Actually change Qt platform theme.
- Switch to Wayland session vt only when authentication succeeds.
- Close PAM session.
- Delete PAM credentials after closing the session.
- More theme-neutral default user and root avatars
- REMOVED the "circles" theme. Remember to change it if you had it set!
- REMOVED the "maui" theme as a standalone theme as it is now embedded in the greeter. Remember to change the theme to empty if you had it set to "maui".
- Update Estonian translation.
- Add Catalan translation from Robert Antoni Buj Gelonch.
- Add Dutch translation from Eric Hameleers.
- Add Slovak translation from Martin Minka.
- Add Swedish translation from Kristoffer Grundström.
- Add Ukrainian translation from Cherevan Andriy.
- Add Indian flag from Sanjeev Premi.
More information can be found here.
Sources and SHA1 hashes follow: